What is Nabeyl's new obsession? Cam-whoring? Shopping? Movie-marathon-ing?Bukan semua ni mmg dah lama obsessed ke.. Well frankly speaking, I think i'm starting to have an obsession towards muffler or widely known as scarf.I am urged to take a stab and to try something different while keeping up with the trend.A muffler or scarf is normally worn around the neck for warmth.However now it has become the "must have" thing for men in the fashion world.Men's scarves are omnipresent especially in European countries.European men are not afraid to express themselves and to manifest the fashion sense in them.Sangat mahu mencontohi...Howoe.
But why not? Fashion world is a non stop world.It is never-ending and will continue undergo evolution forever.I'm into fashion but due to my status now as a student,i can't really follow the fashion trend..so yeah..keep to what i can afford..
Coming back to the men' scarf.I find men scarves eye-catching, fashionable and stylish.Men do not have lots to accessorize themselves so using scarf is kind of a good idea.Schal(german) or Escharpe(french) can complete an outfit by injecting colours to your plain dressing , effortlessly tranforming yourself into a modish and sexy guy.Woh2...
If u can still picture the olden days when men only wear scarf by drapping it around their neck, how boring was that...Thanx to the tremendous fashion revolution, men nowadays are not afraid to be experimental and accessorizing themselves by knotting, wrapping, twisting and looping their scarves, totally changing their appearance into fabulousity.
Before showing the various ways to wear a scarf, let me enlighten you all with information on how to choose a suitable scarf...
- Make sure you find the scarf that suits the rest of ur outfit. The design must not clash with the outfit that u're wearing or it will just turns out ugly.
- Choose design that highlight ur personality.I personally don't find the normal checked design interesting because it is too common.Try to find something different and don't be afraid to express urself.
- Manifest the true colours in you by wearing colourful scarves and great design...But remember...less is sometimes more...Don't go too overboard with the design unless u're wearing plain tees..
- There are many types of scarf..Choose the one u like be it long, short, thin, triangle, square, soft and etc.
- Long scarf is good but super long scarf is a big no no...Make sure the scarf u're wearing is long enuff to enable u to wrap it around ur neck.
- Knots are sexy.The way you tie the knot can affect your overall look.
- Scarves look best when they are placed properly.So place your scarf properly depending on the top u're wearing.It will look best to tuck in tied scarf into a jacket and having a fat knot resting under ur chin.
To get a clearer explanation on how should men wear a scarf, press here.
The moment of truth..pic time...Warning!!!the following pictures might cause nausea or disgust to the reader especially to those suffering from depression. Browser discretion is advised.Humma2...Nama scarf adalah rekaan semata-mata & tidak mempunyai kaitan dengan yang hidup atau mati.
Long and Rectangular shaped scarf
Dual tone and stripe scarf
Shorty meets Longy
Lai Lai Tie
Loose double flip
Tight double flip
Round the world in 365 days
Blankita..nie dah howoe..sila abaikan...
Square shaped scarf
Effect baru dan muka baru penting...
Some of u guys might have never seen these kind of scarves.It is called infinity scarf a.k.a loops or circles.These never ending wonders are the perfect way to give u an instant style.If i'm not mistaken the scarf is originated from France.Cool huh?
Hawt sngt kot...
I can't find this kind of scarf anywhere here.So i came up with my own innovation to create this scarf.Yeah2...I took my Sarong a.k.a Kain Pelikat and made it into a loop.Yeah...as easy as that...Sila pinjam kain pelikat bapak kalau xde ye...
Kain Pelikat serbaguna...
One sided Gomeyl
Gomeyl Kampung Boy
Double scarf ( Combination of the two- Blue and Purple)
Wearing a scarf has become so popular, it is making its way towards the celebrities
Joe Jonas, Jake Gyllenhaal, Brad Pitt and Hugh Jackman
These are some of the BIG NO NOs on wearing a scarf...Harap maklum...
How it all happened?
Till the next post...Tschuess und mach's gut!!