Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I know what you did on the last few days...

What would be the best way to spend your last few days before going far far away if not with your family and friends!!! My last few days in Malaysia was filled with joy, sorrow, laughter and cry...Many great moments to be cherished and treasured... Humma2...

 Was having a hard time saying goodbye....(Pic credit to Wan)

I'll just post pictures with captions below them..Enjoy!!!

 Meeting up one of my besties, Wee Han...

Dinner with great bloggers, Qarl and Wan

 Not forgetting my new friend, Ashraf


My uncle and aunty's open house.Because we're close to the family, my siblings and I call them Daddy and Mummy.Mummy asked me not to go anywhere on 11th of Sept cuz she wanted to have a farewell dinner before I leave to Germany..so sweet...

Daddy with from left, Aunty Minah, Mummy and my mum.


Sabrina and I...Oh Abg Danial kat belakang...

Love..love..love....

I simply love Nasi Kerabu... oh nikmat terasa...

 Warning...Warning...The pictures below would make you say ahhhhh....chomeylnye....gerammmmnyee... :p




Meeting up old schoolmates...


With Nik and Wani at Whisk

 Yuen Yoke and Nik at Serai

 Indulging my nasi ambang at Serai.
 

Mid-autumn festival / Lantern festival / Mooncake festival


Teruja dapat main tanglung cam kanak2 ribena...

 
The cherries are to die for...i bawak choc cake as buah tangan....chinese tea and mooncakes..

It's Tanglung Time!!!

From Left : Nabil, Mandy. Debbie, Viknesh and Ping Yee

Hidup 3 jujur!!! Viknesh, Megan and I

Can't wait to start walking with the tanglung..

Photoshoot time..



Breakfast with Wanoy and Illmie...

 Illmie

Wanoy


Nabil


After Breakfast kitorunk serang Tutti Frutti...First customer plak...





Ronda2 PJ and Bangsar with my lovely sister, Zalikha..



Indulging Seafood at Tasik Shah Alam Restaurant with my family and relatives.Thanks ayah for the treat!!!




Oh my...oh my....Heaven...


Dessert

Alololo Mariah ni..

My brother, Amin and Sis, Zalikha with the lovely princess, Mariah.


I came back to Malaysia this year experiencing both birth and death of my loved ones..my niece was born two days after I arrived..my uncle passed away 2 days before I go back...Al-fatihah to arwah...

 Attending Kak Mima and Abg Fazrul's wedding

Sweet sangat...


Selamat Pengantin Baru...semoga cepat dapat anak... :)


Farewell Feast.
My brother, Amin did a raya gathering for his friends at our place.He made Lasagna and Tortilla.We invited relatives to come along. Nda Liza brought Mee Rebus, Mak made nasi goreng and I made moist choc cake...Oh it was a great family and friends' gathering...



Kak Fiza and I

Samer and I

 Nabil with Samer and Sufi...

1/2 an hour before boarding on the flight to Germany...

Goodbye my lover...Goodbye my friends...till we meet again....insyaallah...

Till the next post...
Tschüss und mach's gut!!!

21 comments:

imah said...

great moments you have b4 fly to german ^^

Anonymous said...

kire 1st hupdate blog dari germany la neh? :)

mr.syazwan said...

miss u..huhuhu

miss ur cookies..

miss ur smile..

haha

tc yeah

=_=

Anonymous said...

nice one! you sure had a great moment from the first day of summer break in Malaysia!

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to imah:
yeah...sedey je bila teringat balik...

to naim:
That's right..hee..

to wan:
aww that's sweet..you too..take care..thanx for the pic again..

aliya mansor said...

banyak-banyak gambar suka yang baby tu! haha..baby boy yg botak baju biru tu macam minta cubit je..comel...rawwwww

DanieL AdiE said...

Good Bye Nabil Aizat...

Moga berjumpe lagi inshaAllah...

Umar Kadir said...

Wow nice one! Have a great journey! Update lah selalu~ ;)

FaiZaH Fyn said...

dah tau dah mana you dapat senyum macam tu..from your mom!hee :)

Nazrul Ashraff said...

hoho. banyaknya gambar and sangat nice to look all those ahppy faces.. sangat hidup dan sangat ceria.

heh. welcome back to germany and say hello to university.

oooo. i guess u will miss all those riang ria raya bersama besties dan segala bagai.heh.

hafidah said...

comel2 and tembam2 jek baby tuh sume..nk pnjam seminggu boleh?

Qarl said...

jumbo edition!

at least u ada memories2 yg byk2 ni utk dikenang di germany :)

Judiene said...

Farewell Mr. Nabil.

:)

Cahaya Inspirasi said...

good bye nabil! have a safe journey! take care!

***jgn lupa update bila dah selamat sampai:)

erinchunk said...

hi,

sorry.i was just reading your blog and i saw the picture of you and your aunty and uncle.

by any chance,is that aunty sabarinum? cos i knew her :)hehe..what a small world!

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to alia:
hee..kan..baby tu actually ada twin sister..tp twin sister dia tido..kalau x dua2 dah kena cubit..:)

to Adie:
Goodbye Adie..insyaallah kita jumpa lagi next year.amin

to umar:
Thanx umar...insyaallah akan gigih update!

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to faizah:
Haha..senyum berlesung pipit ke? ke senyum senget?

to vampire and his lady:
hee..okie i'll do that..sangat2 rindu all those great moments...xpe tengok gambar terubat skit rindu..

to hafidah:
hee..tu kena mintak permission setiap sorunk ibu2 bapa2..

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to qarl:
Yeah that's right...Macam2 i've experienced while i was in Malaysia..banyak kenangan...huhu

to Judiene:
Bye Judiene...

to cahaya inspiras:
Thanx..This is my first update from Germany..Alhamdullillah selamat sampai on 17th night..dah pagi kat Malaysia time tu.. :)

to erinchunk:
Hi erin..yeah that would be her..such a small world indeed..

Unknown said...

WAHHH . MERIAH GILER .

qiqi said...

mariah comelllll sgt3x!!!!! ^_^

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to nur amira:
Hee..skali skala..

to qiqi:
Oh rindooe..