Monday, September 24, 2012

My maiden flight to another Asian country...

Believe it or not, I've never gone to any other Asian countries other than Malaysia. Not even the neighbouring countries like Singapore, Indonesia or Thailand. I've been to Padang Besar, the border to Thailand but didn't get the chance to cross the border. Haha..The funny thing is that I've travelled to countries in the Europe but never set foot in the countries nearby...Haish buat maloe je...

So I've decided that when I'm back in Malaysia, I'll definitely pay a visit to at least one of the Asian countries. About two weeks ago, I made a trip with my cousin to South Korea. Nadira and I planned this trip since January when we saw a promotion on Air Asia flight to Korea. I straight away bought the flight ticket to Korea even before I chose the date to go back to Malaysia..Haha confident sangat.. Anyways alhamdulillah that everything went on well as planned. The trip was superb and I can't wait to take you guys with me on an adventure through this blog's upcoming posts . Terujaaaa sangat..

It's not just my maiden flight to another Asian country, but it is also my first time taking an Air Asia flight to somewhere... :)

Lega lepas dah check-in beg semua..pegang passport terus gi pintu berlepas...

My cousin, Nadira and I. 
Our first time travelling together outside of Malaysia. Excited sangat!!!

Dah naik flight lagi excited plak..

Wee I got myself the comfort kit..I thought I had to give em back..haha maloe..
Simpan buat kenangan bawak balik Germany...

Oh i pre-ordered these meals... Xde la pening kepala pikir nak makan apa on the flight kan..

Nad brought along her ipad...Dapatlah tengok Karoot Komedia X sebelum boom boom pow...

I see skies are blue...clouds are white.. :)

And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world

I know I'm not the only one who has done this... :p

Safely arrived in Incheon, South Korea... This pic was taken while waiting for the airport taxi..
We made our way to Seoul, the place where we would spent most of our time at.

The next stop is....jeng3... 
Stay tune for more exciting posts on my trip to Korea.
I got so many things to share with you all and as usual many awe-inspiring pictures to be look at.. :)

Till the next post..
Tschüss und mach's gut!!!

13 comments:

Izz Latif said...

Gosh im getting excited!
cepat2 post entry for the second part
(^-^)

pech said...

lol, ada jugak rupanya orang tangkap gambar dalam tandas kapal terbang.

berapa tiket flight hari tu nbail?

-faris gelsen-

sully86 said...

nabs: wow!!! nice. Can't wait for the next post.

Anisa Anuar said...

wooo...can't wait to see more...

Hazwani Harun said...

wah, bestnyer..
macam kenal je spupu awk tu?
Nadira ni pernah masuk rncangan yang kat korea tu kan..date with kim bum..bestnyerr..=))

shera said...

this entry makes me rindu nak gi korea lagi.. ;)

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to Izz:
Haha..sabar2...next entry will come up soon..

to pech:
Hahaha..Hari tu ticket 500 lebih je..tapi tambah tax, makanan and luggage ape semua jadi lebih kurang 900 pegi balik..so still ok la.

to sully:
Hee..

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to Anisa:
Nanti i gigihkan diri post k..

to Hazwani:
Yeap dia yang wakil Malaysia untuk rancangan tu.Sebab tu senang i gi dengan dia..dia boleh cakap korean.. :)

to Shera:
I pun rindu nak gi Korea..huhu

Safa Mohamed said...

AHH, jealous much. Cepat bang bil update next post. Cepattt!

sitiezahim said...

bes bes..dok layan korea ari2 kat umah ni mmg rasa teringin nak pegi...hehehhehe

Nabil Aizat said...

to Safa:
Hehe insyaallah akan gigihkan diri.. :)

to kak siti:
Hehe..kena gi kak siti..sangat cantik..

Anonymous said...

Rasanya terjumpa u kt korea aritu.. U stay kt myeongdong kn..

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to anonymous:
Yeap masa kat seoul i stay kat myeongdong..