Thursday, March 28, 2013

Our Mini European Tour...

Amagaddd I'm so excited...This is the moment I've been waiting for. My very first mini European tour. This is like a dream come true...Whom am I sharing this dream with? None other than my dearest cousin, Nadira. You all might recognize her from my posts on the trip to Korea.


We had a wonderful time exploring Korea together. Now it's time to explore Europe. We've been planning this European tour for quite some time now. I think about 3-4 months ago. It all started when Nadira asked the perfect timing for her to come to Germany. I checked my University's schedule and it's gonna be Easter holiday this end of March. So we started planning and researching and the rest is history.

I've prepared a map with routes that we're gonna take during this European tour...Let's zoom in...


We're gonna visit 9 cities in total...that is if my calculation is right. :p  We're gonna stay for a few days in the major cities and do a day trip to other cities. The first journey is starting from Krefeld to Cologne...Jeng3

Stay tuned for the upcoming posts...
Tschüss und mach's gut!

4 comments:

Hadramawt Kingdom said...

wow..i'm so green in envy u know!! nak jalan2 Europe jugak!huuu (mood emo plak :D). Btw, all the best & have fun~

Yong Is My Name said...

wah...
best nabil!

ps: bak kata org lame dulu, sambil nyelam minum ayer

shahnonsalleh said...

sonoknyerr.....

kelipkelipchumel said...

waahhh...bestnya..